- Video Pro Gears
- BroadCasting & Production Equipment
- Datavideo DAC-50S | 2 Unbalance Audio Channels 3G/HD-SDI to Analog Converter
1080p Supporting Converter
The DAC-50S converts 3G/HD-SDI video to one of the following analogue outputs:
1 x component (YUV) output & 1 x composite (CV) output including stereo audio
1 x S-Video (Y/C) output & 2 x composite (CV) outputs including stereo audio
The outputs can be easily connected to an analogue video monitor or deck devices such as BataCAM and VHS.
The DAC-50S down scales the signal for the analogue output.
The DAC-50S also provides an SDI Loop-thru output.
It further outputs one pair of analogue audio channels selected from 16 de-embedded SDI audio channels (Selection is determined by DIP switch settings).
The DAC-50S is housed in a rugged aluminum frame, making it durable enough to endure the roughest conditions.
Ideal for use with RMK-2 (Rackmount kit) and also MB-4 Battery holder.
- Converts 3G/HD-SDI input to analogue video and 2 unbalance analogue audio channels
- Two available output combinations: 1 x YUV output & 1 x CV output, 1 x S-Video (Y/C) output & 2 x CV outputs
- Supports PAL/ NTSC output
- Define de-embedded audio channels sent to analogue audio outputs via a DIP switch
- Solid aluminum housing
- Ideal for use with RMK-2 (Rackmount kit) and also MB-4 Battery holder
HD-SDI x 1 (BNC)
Component YPbPr x 3 (BNC)
Composite x 2 (one is the same connector as U/Pb) (BNC)
S-Video Y/C x 2 (the same connector as Y and V/Pr) (BNC)
Audio L/R x 2 (RCA)
HD-SDI loop-through x 1 (BNC)
1080p 50/59.94 Hz
1080i 50/59.94 Hz
720p 50/59.94 Hz
625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC
mini USB x 1
8-PIN DIP Switch
1: SDI audio de-embed
2: SDI audio de-embed
3: SDI audio de-embed
4: IRE (7.5 IRE & 0 IRE)
5: Aspect Ratio (16:9 & 4:3)
6: Video Output (YUV + CV OUT or Y/C + TWO CV OUT)
7. Audio Level (SMPTE & EBU)
8. Firmware Upgrade
Output DC 12V / 0.5A (6W)
Customers also viewed
Marshall Electronics M-LYNX-503 | Triple 5inch Rackmountable Monitor with HDMI 3G-SDI Composite Inputs