- Video Pro Gears
- BroadCasting & Production Equipment
- DATAVIDEO HS-500 NTSC SD Video Auido Mobile Studio Combo System
HS-500 Four-Input SD Hand-Carried Mobile Studio
4 input analog Video / Audio Switcher
The HS-500 is a light weight hand-carried solution for transporting and using a Datavideo SE-500 switcher and a dual screen TLM-702 monitor as one unit. The dual screen TLM-702 monitor is pre-wired to use one screen for selectable quad-view of each source and the other screen for program output. It’s perfect for applications within education, houses of worship, internet streaming, live events, conferences and more.
CG (Character Generation) can be applied by using our Datavideo CG-100 and a Blackmagic Design Decklink® card that overlays text and graphics on the program output (via a computer).
Outputs include: component (YUV) which could be connected to a DVD recorder or projector. As with all Datavideo products, the HS-500 works on 12vDC or local power.
The HS-500 includes:
- SE-500 switcher
- TLM-702 dual-screen monitor
- Aluminum briefcase-style carrying case
Whats in the box
- One 4 ft (1.2m) S-Video cable
- Two 4 ft (1.2m) BNC to RCA cables
- One 5 ft (1.5m) stereo RCA cable
- One 3.5 ft (1.1m) component break-out cable
- 1.5mm and 2.5mm Allen wrenches
- 12V 4.2A DC 110/220 power supply and cord included
- Easy adjustment of the viewing angle of the high quality TLM-702 TFT LCD monitor
- Fully integrated with cable loom and power supply. Connection to video sources (such as camcorders) is made easy with the quick release pivoting back panel
- Designed to be “live-in-seconds” with easy setup, breakdown and storage at any location.
- Housed in a stylish and light aluminum carrying case for easy and secure transport.
- Input: 4x composite and S-Video
- Output: 2x composite and 1x S-Video OR 2x composite 1x component
- Input: 2x unbalanced RCA and ¼” mic
- Output: 2x unbalanced RCA
- RS-232 remote control interface
- TLM-702 utilizes the SE-500 unique quad preview output on one of the high quality 7” TFT LCD monitors, while displaying the master output on the second 7” TFT LCD monitor.
Customers also viewed