Kramer 102MX 2 Channel Audio Mixer is a high performance audio mixer for small studio and presentation applications. The 102MX mixes two audio signals - a stereo line level signal with either a monophonic microphone or a line level signal. The microphone can be either a Condenser Mic, requiring DC operating voltage, or a dynamic mic, selectable by the user. On top of that, a Talk-Over function may be enabled by the user, which will mute the line input when the microphone detects sound.
The 102MX has three controls – Mic/Line level, Line 2 Level and Master Level. It is ideal for small studios as well as for presentation applications. A 12V power supply is included. The 102MX is part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality, and cost effective solutions for a variety of applications.
- S/N Ratio - 69dB.
- Level (Gain) Control - Line 1 (or microphone), line 2, and master level.
- Selectable Microphone Input - Dynamic or condenser microphone with bias voltage.
- Talkover Button - Microphone input signal mutes line audio output when a microphone detects sound.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
Mic/Line 1 Input:
10mV/1.6kohm, 1Vpp/10kohm, on 6.5mm Phones connector
Line 2 Input:
1Vpp/10kohm, stereo on RCA connectors
Line level, stereo, up to 5.6Vpp on 150 ohmon RCA connectors
- 12dB to 68.5 dB (Mic); - 12dB to +8.8dB (Line 1)
Mic/Line 1 Level, Line 2 Level,Master Level
Condenser / Dynamic mic, Line /Mic, Talk-Over
THD + Noise:
12 VDC, 40 mA
Dimensions (W x D x H):
4.7” x 2.95” x 0.98” (12 x7.5 x 2.5 cm)
0.55 lbs. (0.25 kg)
Power supply, mounting bracket
Model VA-50P power supply with six 12VDCoutlets. RK-T1, RK-T3, 19” rack adapters.
Customers also viewed