Full HD IP67 Lipstick Camera
Capture stunning Full-HD video in a versatile, durable and discrete package with the new CV225 IP67 Lipstick Camera from Marshall. The CV225 utilizes the latest light sensor technology in a compact and sleek weatherproof design while maintaining broadcast standards. The CV225 is ideal for professional broadcast television applications including professional sporting events, reality television, live music events, broadcast trucks, weather vehicles and house of worship installations.
Marshall worked closely with professional video and systems integrators to improve the popular 1st generation CV200 Lipstick Camera. The 2nd generation CV225 IP67 Lipstick Camera incorporates those improvements to offer greater image clarity, enriched true colors, enhanced low light performance, and added ability to remotely adjust without reliance on screen display (OSD) menus.
The CV225 utilizes a state of the art 1/3-inch high-speed 2.5 Megapixel sensor to pack 2,476,296 pixels of clear, crisp video through a single full-sized 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) output in 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, 1280x720p resolutions, at 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25 fps.
New proprietary pixel technology enables the CV225-MB/M to produce the lowest noise ratio on the market today, resulting sharp, vivid color images, even very low light conditions, as low as 0.2 lux in color. Industry leading low power consumption draws very low power in full 3G SMPTE 424M (2.97 Gbps) 1080p60/59.94/50 modes.
The CV225 offers two models depending on region of use:
CV225-MB supports 59.94/29.97fps for usage in US broadcast
CV225-M supports 50/60/25/30fps for all other broadcast regions
The CV225 IP67 Weatherproof design and convenient 1/4"-20 mount allows for versatile mounting options in any outdoor or hidden location, and can withstand dust, sand, or full submersion up to 1m for 30 minutes.
The CV225 can be controlled and adjusted remotely via SONY VISCA over RS485 twisted-pair wire, and is compatible with the Marshall CV-RCP-100 Touchscreen RCP Unit using 3-pin XLR cable.
- 1/3-inch 2.5 Megapixel CMOS Sensor 16:9
- 3.7mm MP M12 Mount Lens - interchangeable
- IP67 weatherproof camera enclosure w/ 1/4"-20 mount (rear panel)
- 118 inch (3m) Breakout Cable includes 12V power (2.1mm-center pin +) connector, RS485 phoenix connector, and 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) - 111 inch (2.8m) to OSD Joystick
- RS485 (Visca) adjustable - CV-RCP-100 compatible
- 19.5mm diameter (0.76-inch) cylinder
- CV225-MB: 1080i59.94, 1080p59.94/29.97, 720p59.94/29.97 fps OR CV225-M: 1080i60/50, 1080p60/50/30/25, 720p60/50/30/25 fps
- 3GSDI / HDSDI (BNC)
- 0.2Lux (COLOR-Day) / 0.1Lux (B/W-Night), 0.005Lux (DSS on)
- Auto/Manual White Balance, Exposure, Gamma, Red/Blue Gain, Black Levels (Pedastal)
- Wide Dynamic Range (ACCE), Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), Digital Defog, HLC
- 19.5 x 62.5mm, Approx. 80grams (0.17lb)
- OSD Joystick on Cable assembly
2.5 Megapixel 1/3” CMOS Sensor
1956 (H) x 1266 (V) / 2,476,296 (Pixels)
1944 (H) x 1092 (V) / 2,122,848 (Pixels)
16:9 Progressive Scan
3GSDI & HDSDI
CV225-M version res/FR
1920x1080p60,50,30,25fps - 1920x1080i60,50,30,25 - 1280x720p60,50,30,25
CV225-MB version res/FR
1920x1080p59.94/29.97, 1920x1080i59.94 & 1280x720p59.94/29.97fps
More than 1000 TVL
3.6mm F2.0 M12 Mount - interchangeable w/o cap
Manual (1/30 or 1/25~1/30,000 sec)
Auto White Balance
AUTO/AUTO EXT/ PRESET / Manual (Red-Gain, Blue-Gain)
Digital Noise Reduction
Wide Dynamic Range
Mirror, Horizontal or Vertical Flip
Operating / Storage Temp
-10 deg C~50 deg C (-20 deg F~70 deg F)
IP67 rated; ability to submerge in water up to 45 minutes at a time
12V DC 1.0A
12V DC (7VDC to 15VDC) Max 6W
19.5 (W) x 19.5 (H) x 62.5 (D)mm
Approx. 80 grams/ 0.17 lbs with cable
Customers also viewed