5000 Lumens WUXGA Laser Light 3LCD Projector
Cost-effective laser projection with excellent picture quality, easy installation and low running costs The VPL-PHZ10 laser projector is a versatile, affordable choice for installation in a wide range of education, business, and entertainment environments. The powerful Z-Phosphor laser light source is teamed with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to deliver extremely bright, detail-packed WUXGA-resolution images with a generous 5,000 lumens of brightness and rich, stable colors. This laser light source allows up to 20,000 hours* of virtually zero-maintenance operation without the worry of sudden lamp failures. An automated filter system cuts the hassle of regular dust cleaning. Near-zero maintenance needs are complemented by a range of energy-saving features, significantly driving down total lifetime ownership costs. Constant Bright maintains consistent light output levels throughout the laser's 20,000 hours (at light output mode ""Middle"") recommended lifespan. Offering a stylish blend-in design and low fan noise, the VPL-PHZ10 fits smoothly into almost any environment - from academic institutions to corporate environments. Mount the projector at any angle, even on its side or upside down. Setup is easier than ever with a friendly new installation menu. *Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment.
- Very high image quality with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine and Z-Phosphor laser light source
- The Z-Phosphor laser light source is coupled with Sony's acclaimed BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to ensure high, 5,000-lumen image brightness with vivid, natural color reproduction.
- Constant Bright maintains the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours (at light output mode "Middle") recommended lifespan.
- Picture quality is boosted by advanced processing featured on Sony's home cinema projectors. Reality Creation uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimize every pixel. Contrast Enhancer actively analyzes and refines dark and light image areas for sparkling highlights and rich, deep blacks.
- See fine detail in PC presentations, videos, or multimedia signage with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 resolution.
- "The advanced laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours* of operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors. *Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment"
- Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks: new automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours.
- Quick power On/Off dramatically cuts warm-up time after switch-on before you can start presenting at full brightness.
- Enjoy greater installation flexibility: position the projector freely at any angle - on its side or even upside down.
- Low fan noise ensures discreet, unobtrusive operation in quiet environments for academic and corporate use.
Color Light Output
x 1.45 manual zoom
1.27:1 to 1.88:1
40 to 600" diagonal
Composite Video In
Analog RGB/Component In
15 pin HD
HDMI (x2), HD BAseT(x1)
Variable Audio Out
Type A, Type B
1920 by 1200 pixels
Acceptable Computer Signals
Up to 1920 by 1200
Dimensions (W x H x D)
20 by 4.4 by 13.9 inches
120 v ac
Customers also viewed