TOA BG-1120 Modular Mixer/Amplifiers with Total of 120 Watts of Available Power
THE TOA BG-M SERIES MIXER/AMPLIFIERS are ideal for a wide variety of installed sound applications such as paging, music distribution and messaging- on-hold. Engineered with unmatched TOA quality and reliability, the versatile BG-M Series is loaded with useful features and an essential tool for any sound system designer or contractor.
The BG-M Series Mixer/Amplifiers are comprised of four models, BG-1015 (15 W), BG-1030 (30 W), BG-1060 (60 W) and BG-1120 (120 W), all built with a compact, space-saving chassis design. Input channels include: microphone and telephone paging inputs, program and auxiliary music inputs plus a flexible module slot compatible with industry-standard TOA 900 Series modules which have an extensive array of features and connector types. Outputs include transformer-isolated 25 V, 70 V and 4 ohm, balanced, line-level Music-On-Hold plus a 1 watt output for driving an additional 8 ohm speaker zone.
Muting modes include an Auto-Mute function for voice-activated paging override of the BGM channels with-out interrupting the MOH output. External mute terminals allow you to activate the mute function with an external switch-closure. Other features include bass/treble controls, insert jacks and Signal, Clip, and Power indicators. Built-in protection circuitry and an AC mains circuit breaker ensure long life and out-standing reliability. Accessories include optional rack-mount kits and volume control security knobs to protect settings.
The BG-M Series is UL and cUL listed with competitive pricing and a five-year warranty.
- Compact Five Channel Mixer/Amplifiers for paging, background/foreground music distribution and music/messaging-on-hold.
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability
- Engineered for High Performancewith wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Four Models: BG-1015 (15 W), BG-1030 (30 W) BG-1060 (60 W), BG-1120 (120 W)
- 900 Series Module Slot with Page/BGM switch accepts most TOA plug-in modules for custom system configurations.
- 25 V, 70 V and 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs with screw terminal connector and protective cover plate.
- Microphone Page Input, balanced, with screw terminal connector and 24 VDC phantom power.
- Telephone Page Input, balanced, transformer-isolated with screw terminal connector and switchable 600/10k ohm input impedance.
- Program (PGM) Input, balanced, with screw terminal connector.
- Auxiliary (AUX) Input, unbalanced, with dual-RCA jacks for convenient connection of stereo sources.
- Music-On-Hold (MOH) Output, balanced, with screw terminal connector.
- Internal Signal Routing Jumpersfor assigning AUX/PGM and module to main and/or MOH outputs.
- 1 Watt Zone Output, 8 ohm, with screw terminal connector.
- Auto-Mute Function allows voice-activated paging override of AUX/PGM and/or module without interrupting the MOH output.
- Auto-Mute SENSE Control for adjusting mute activation threshold.
- Selectable Muting Modes for versatile priority paging configurations.
- External Mute Terminals for activating mute function with external switch-closure.
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls affect only the AUX/PGM channels to the main speaker output.
- Insert Jacks for connecting external signal processor.
- Signal, Clip, and Power Indicatorsprovide unit status.
- Rear Panel AC Convenience Outletwith circuit breaker for powering external equipment.
- Turn-On Delay disconnects output during power-up.
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overloads, short-circuit and overheating.
- AC Mains Circuit Breaker
- Volume Control Security Knobs Included (5)
- Optional Rack-Mount Kit
- UL / cUL Listed
- Five Year Warranty
Customers also viewed