2.4 Ghz Lightweight Portable Two Way Wireless Tour Guide System
Two-way, wireless tour guide system, 2.4 GHz. Allows two or more tour guides to combine skills and guide as a team to a group. Enhances communication between tour guide and tour group members. One- and two-way simultaneous communication is available: two tour guides can speak simultaneously; group members can hear both tour guides; group can participate as listen-only or can access 2-way mode with the quick push of a button. Two-way capability allows for group Q&A. Tour guides always control the discussion.
(12) DLT 300 transceivers*
(12) MIC 044 2P headset microphone
(12) CCS 044 silicone skins
(1) CCS 042 DW system carry case
- Set-up lock (SLOC) enables administrator to lock each DLT 300 to prevent unauthorized changes to a Digi-Wave system set-up.
- Secure key, when entered into each group members' DLT 300, prevents unauthorized individuals from listening in on the group.
- Multiple-presenter/multiple-listener system (interactive/2-way) expandable to multiple presenters/unlimited participants
- Completely portable no base station required
- Easy to use, push-to-talk functionality
- Frequency-hopping technology subject to less interference, offers greater reliability in an array of tour group applications.
- Four independent tour groups can be operating simultaneously within a range of up to 200 feet outdoors/300 feet indoors (in 1- or 2-way mode, depending on environmental conditions). Outside of this range, other groups can be in operation.
- Legal for use in most countries.
- Tour group members participating in 2-way, push-to-talk mode do not need to wear a headset. The DLT 300 transceiver has a built-in microphone and speaker.
Dimensions: 4.07"W x 2.43"H x 0.44"D (103.3 mm x 61.8 mm x 11.3 mm)
Weight 2.9 oz: (82 g) including battery
Color: Black/Silver (Front/Back)
Case Material: Black ABS plastic
Battery type: Lithium Polymer with smart charge built into transceiver; 2000 mAH
Battery life: Up to 14 hrs talk time per charge Current consumption range: 39 mA @ idle to 94 mA w/1 Ch Tx and 3 Ch Rx
Power Save: Auto Sleep Mode after 5 minutes of no RF signal from compatible devices
Charge time: 5 hrs. TFP 045 with cable and international adapters
Optional Chargers: 2-bay CHG 102, 12-bay CHG 1012, TFP 045
Simultaneous Channels/Groups/Talkers: Up to 15 simultaneous channels (0-14) (Interpretation mode) Up to 4 simultaneous groups (2 way mode) Up to 4 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way mode) Up to 6 simultaneous talkers per group (2-way Intercom mode)
Operating frequencies: 2.4 GHz (ISM band); 2402 2476 MHz FHSS
Audio Frequency response (-3dB Knee Level): Conference Mode, Interpreter Mode: 140 11.5 KHz Intercom Mode:140 7.6 KHz
SNR: 74 dB (A-weighted, Maximum output)
THD: 0.33 %
Microphone input: Internal microphone (disabled when MIC jack engaged) and 3.5 mm phone jack (tip/sleeve) with electret microphone bias, adjustable gain with 63dB range.
Headphone output: 3.5 mm phone jack; 33 OHM load
Audio output: Max SSPL 90 111.8dB (EAR 013), 116.8dB (EAR 041) Internal speaker (disabled when haedphone jack in use) Range: Up to 200 ft outdoors and 300 ft indoors (depending upon environmental conditions)
RF output: 14 dBm Typical
Security: 87 bit encryption, Secure Key Code, Setup Lock (SLOC)
Controls: Front panel push buttons for volume up/down, group select, menu access and selection, timer, time, MIC on/off, power on/off, tone control SLOC access and Secure Key access. System reset button (rear panel)
Outputs: 3.5 mm stereo/mono headphone jack; 30 pin charging jack with audio out to base stations
Side tone: -12 dB below volume, tone variation [ST:0 = Off, ST:1 = -6 dB, ST:2 = -12 dB]
Indicators: LCD (Group, channel, volume level, battery status, mode, number of people with talk button on)
LED's: (charge status) Red LED around talk button when enabled.
Docking Connector: 30-pin Connector for charging and audio in/out
Compatible Receiver: DLR 360 only
Approvals: FCC, Industry Canada, CE, RoHS, WEEE, RCM
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor (90 days on accessories); 6 months on internal battery
mic 044 2p
Weight: 74 g (2.6 oz)
Plug: 2 x 3.5mm
Phantom Powered: No
Nominal Impedance: 32OHM
Freq. Response: 150 - 18kHz
Pick-Up Pattern: Cardiod
Transducer Type: Electret Cond
Sensitivity: 105dB EAR
Replacement Windscreen: WND 008
Replacement Earpad: EAR 035
Warranty: 90 days
Customers also viewed