The Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre is a dual-mode interface and ADAT expander which boasts 8 channels of premium analog audio, rock-solid sync, USB-C, and optical connectivity. With our award-winning lineage of pristine analog quality, AudioFuse 8Pre is destined to become the expander of choice in studios and creative spaces around the world.
When you’re putting your heart and soul into your music and productions, you need to know your audio is in safe hands.
AudioFuse 8Pre offers unrivalled quality at its price point. The 8 Discrete Pro© preamps and analog signal path will let you truly “hear” your audio for the first time. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge input gain will drive even the most demanding low-output mics. All this with a totally flat frequency response for total transparency. The superb quality doesn’t stop there, AudioFuse 8Pre also features the best A/D converters available.
The best of both
If you’re a recording professional you know that no two days are the same. You need gear that gives you the versatility you need to be prepared for the unexpected.
AudioFuse 8Pre can fulfill any studio role. You already have a powerful interface, but need more inputs? AudioFuse 8Pre is the perfect ADAT preamp expander. Want to record multiple channels, but don’t own an ADAT-expandable interface? AudioFuse 8Pre can connect directly with your computer so you can record multi-tracked instruments all at once. It’s a high-performance audio interface with USB connectivity, speaker outputs and independent headphone output.
Use on its own; expand your existing interface; cascade 2 AudioFuse 8Pre together via ADAT for 16 superb preamps. AudioFuse 8Pre does it all.
- 16 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 8 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 2 instrument inputs on channel 1&2
- 2 analog balanced inserts on channel 1&2
- 2 channels (1&2) with front panel access for ease of instant connectivity
- 8 independent analog line outputs
- Speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 1 stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS, designed for headphones up to 600 Ohms.
- Monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixer
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- Word clock input, output/thru on BNC
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 96kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Robust metal chassis in 1u single rack form factor
Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
10.8+: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.
1GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
AudioFuse 8Pre unit
Size & weight
Size : 17.3 x 10.2 x 1.8 inches (440 x 260 x 45mm)
Customers also viewed