HD/SD PTZ Video Camera, White
The PTC-150TW HD/SD Video Camera is a PTZ camera that can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or a tabletop.
The camera is equipped with HDBaseT Technology (HBT-11 Receiver Included) for remote control purpose, video image conveyance, power transmission and Ethernet connection.
The camera captures HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. The camera features a motorized 30x optical zoom capability and its image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image and deliver a correctly orientated image. In addition to the basic camera functions, the PTC-150TW also has a receiver box that allows the user to control the camera at a remote location with just one Ethernet cable.
50 programmable presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller.
For multi camera shoots, the built in tally light can identify active camera. The camera features a built in IR cut filter in the image path for low light shooting and
then returns for daytime shooting. Also, PTC-150TW supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this is helpful in a virtual studio application.
The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit's RJ-45 port.
- 30x zoom allows cameras to be positioned near the action or far away while still obtaining good clarity and close-ups of the subject.
- HDBaseT Technology (HBT-11 Receiver Included) means only needing a single Ethernet cable to carry video, power, control, and tally
- Digital noise reduction for beautiful smooth image quality, even in low lighting conditions
- Auto / Manual options for Iris Control and White Balance allows fine tuning for calibrating multiple cameras together.
- Built-in Tally Lights that interface natively with Datavideo Switchers. (Red for Live / Green for up-next)
- RMC-180 Controller compatible