The DL-AS61U-H2 is a 6x1 HDMI 2.0b auto presentation switcher featuring three HDMI, one USB-C , one DisplayPort and one VGA input as well as one HDMI output. The first two HDMI inputs support MHL. This switcher supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 / 8 bit deep color as well as HDR and multichannel audio. In addition to passing native EDID information from the display to an input on the switcher, there are multiple built-in EDID settings to choose from to simplify an installation. The switcher can de-embed digital and/or analog audio for audio reinforcement purposes which is de-embedded from the HDMI output. The switchers functions can be controlled by built in web server / GUI, IR remote, RS232, IP or by front panel button operation. Integrated CEC support for display control via front panel buttons is built in.
When in auto-switch mode, the switcher will switch to an input as soon as a new source is connected. When the active source is removed, the switcher will select the first source on the lowest numbered input.
- HDMI 2.0 compliant 6x1 auto switcher with (3) HDMI, (1) USB-C, (1) VGA w/ audio, and (1) display port input and (1) HDMI output
- USB-C input supports Display Port over Alternate Mode (ALT-DP) for video
- Digital Toslink and analog 5 pin phoenix de-embedded output
- VGA scaling up to 4K@30Hz, 4:4:4
- Supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports TCP/IP and RS232 control
- Comprehensive EDID management built in
- Built in web server / control GUI
Corporate board room, commercial AV, education, training room
Under table or rack mount switching & scaling
Customers also viewed