The Digitalinx DL-HDDM2 is an HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2 compatible multichannel audio down mixer and de-embedder. The DL-HDDM2 was designed for use in installations where a digital or multichannel audio source is being sent to a device that does not support multichannel audio or requires analog audio.
The DL-HDDM2 features an HDMI 2.0b compatible HDMI input with audio support for up to six channel digital audio that can be downmixed to 2 channel analog audio. The HDMI output will pass the native multichannel audio signal through the HDMI output while sending multichannel audio through the optical digital audio output (up to 5.1) as well as a 2 channel stereo down-mixed version to the L/R analog RCA outputs.
Three audio selection modes allows you to choose the compatible audio format for the HDMI output as well as the toslink and RCA audio outputs.
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant, supports HDR
- Passes native HDMI embedded audio
- Down mixes to 2 channel stereo (analog) and multi channel audio (optical) simultaneously from up to 6 channels of multi
- channel audio
- Supports Video resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz / 4:4:4
- HDMI embedded audio supports LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-
- HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Optical audio output supports LPCM 2CH, LPCM 5.1, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- Analog audio output supports 2 Channel Stereo
- Supports CEC bypass
Add HDMI audio source to analog audio distribution
Route Audio to ancillary audio processing equipment
Ease HDMI matrix and DA audio issues
Customers also viewed