The Extron EBP 106 EU eBUS Button Panel is a fully-customizable AV system control interface for Extron eBUS-enabled control systems. This easy-to-use control panel connects to IPCP Pro control processors to perform a wide variety of AV system functions such as display On/Off, input switching, volume control, and much more. The EBP 106 EU offers six customizable, soft-touch buttons that are backlit for easy operation in low-light environments. Two eBUS ports are available for easy system expansion. eBUS button panels are linked to the control processor and to each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication. For applications worldwide, the EBP 106 EU is compatible with Flex55 modules, mounting kits, and enclosures, as well as EU junction boxes.
- Fully customizable button panel integrates easily with an Extron Pro Series control system
- Six backlit, soft-touch buttons that can be customized using Extron’s Custom Button Builder
- Two eBUS ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Compatible with all Extron IPCP Pro control processors
- Use a single button panel or combine multiple button panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- eBUS button panels connect to the control processor and each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication
eBUS control interface
eBUS control ports
(2) 3.5 mm captive screw connectors, 4 pole
eBUS pin configuration
+V = +12 VDC; +S = + signal; -S = - signal; G = ground
Recommended cable type
Extron STP20-2/1000 or STP20-2P/1000 cable
Maximum system cable length
1000 feet (305 meters) sum total for the eBUS system, regardless of topology. Power injection may be required depending on system cabling topology and primary power supply wattage. See the eBUS Button Panel EU and MK Series Setup Guide or eBUS Technology Reference Guide for details.
Software and control options
Global Configurator Plus and Professional
12 VDC (Power is supplied by an Extron IPCP Pro series control processor or optional power supply).
Storage: -40 to +158 °F (-40 to +70 °C) / 10% to 90%, noncondensing
Operating: +32 to +122 °F (0 to +50 °C) / 10% to 90%, noncondensing
Convection, no vents
Furniture or wall mount
Yes, in a standard 1-gang EU electrical junction box or Flex55 frames and enclosures.
Plastic faceplate and high-impact plastic rear enclosure
3.2" H x 3.2" W x 0.5" D (8.1 cm H x 8.1 cm W x 1.3 cm D)
(Depth includes faceplate and buttons.)
2.2" H x 2.2" W x 1.1" D (5.5 cm H x 5.5 cm W x 2.9 cm D)
2.2" H x 2.2" W x 1.6" D (5.5 cm H x 5.5 cm W x 4.0 cm D) including captive screw connectors
Allow at least 1.14" [2.90 cm] depth in the wall or furniture for cables.)
0.2 lb (0.1 kg)