Designed for recording studios, gaming, home theaters and more, the Fluid Audio F8S active subwoofer delivers exceptional bass response in a compact footprint.
Many types of music benefit from bass extension from Hip-Hop, to House, to Rock. Being able to hear your mix with this bass extension is critical to accurately creating your music. The F8S subwoofer allows you to hear every detail down to 30Hz and in a compact size.
Mix Engineers want the confidence to know that their mixes translate well on all types of systems. That is why we included a standby footswitch. With a click of the included foot pedal, you can turn the bass on or off, and audition your mix with bass extension and without.
The F8S also has two built-in EQ settings that allow for two different settings - depending on your music: A more conventional Flat response, as well as a “Punch” setting that is perfect for Dance or other mid-bass heavy music.
For further flexibility, the F8S has a variable phase adjustment to fine tune the phase for optimal matching to your L/R monitors (0-180 degrees), a variable low pass crossover filter control (50-200Hz) and a 80Hz high pass filter (used with foot switch) for satellite connections.
- 200 Watts of class D power with switching power supply
- 8-inch composite paper cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround
- Active subwoofer
- Front baffle Fader volume control
- Bass-reflex vent port on front baffle for ease of placement
- Amplifier standby function to conserve energy
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs and RCA inputs
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced outputs
- Variable lowpass filter control: 50Hz-200Hz
- Switch for both “Flat” and “Punchy” settings
- 80 Hz highpass filter(with foot switch) for satellite connections
- Included footswitch allows you to turn F8S on and off for auditioning with bass and without
Total amplifier power
> 100dB (typical A-weighted)
positive signal at + input produces outward LF cone displacement
20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
85mV pink noise input produces 97dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
factory programmed for either 100-120V ~60Hz, 220-240V ~50Hz
RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external main fuse
vinyl-laminated, high acoustic efficient MDF
13.4” x 10” x 10.5”, 340 x 254 x 270mm
18.7 lbs / 8.5 kg
Customers also viewed