You're a visionary videographer, an intrepid journalist, a dedicated podcaster. And when you're out in the field, you want to be able to record high-quality audio for your projects with the hands-free convenience of a lavalier microphone, and you want to do it without breaking the bank.
That's where iRig Mic Lav comes in, it's an ultra-affordable and compact professional-quality mobile lavalier microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android.
iRig Mic Lav is chainable. That means it can double your recording power by letting you easily chain up to two iRig Mic Lav's to the same device. Each iRig Mic Lav captures high-quality audio thanks to its omnidirectioinal condenser capsule and foam pop shield. And recording convenience is taken to the next level thanks to its on-board headphone monitoring output, secure mounting clip, generous cable length and durable roadworthy design. And best of all, you can have all these premium features at a price as small as the device itself.
- Professional mobile lavalier microphone for all devices
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Includes foam pop shield and durable mounting clip
- 1/8" TRRS jack connects to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android
- Combo 1/8" TRRS port can be used for headphone monitoring/line out to powered speaker
- Combo 1/8" TRRS port can be used for chaining up to two iRig Mic Lavs to the same device
- Compatible with any audio app that accepts audio from headset input
- Comes with a suite of powerful recording apps
- 150cm/66” cable
30 Hz - 16 kHz, -3dB
-35+/-3dB at 1 kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa
iRig Mic Lav (x2 for iRig Mic Lav 2 Pack)
Removable foam windshield
Removable mounting clip
24mm/0.94" x 7.5mm/0.3"
In-line connector size
24mm/0.94" x 24mm/0.94" x 14mm/0.55"
Compatible with iPhone X*, iPhone 8 Plus*, iPhone 8*, iPhone 7 Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
* Requires use of Apple's Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter (TRRS).
To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard.