Ikan’s new professional teleprompter series is designed for a quick and easy setup to work efficiently in outside broadcast applications or professional studios. The lightweight aluminum teleprompter has multiple 3/8-16" and 1/4-20" for mounting to a pedestal.
The high quality 70/30 made in America teleprompter glass provides the perfect balance of reflection and pass-through without distorting the image. With 1000 nits the prompting image will always be crisp and visible whether you’re under the sun or studio lighting.
LARGE RANGE OF CAMERA COMPATIBILITY
Our professional line teleprompters not only include three different camera mount bases, but also counter weights to allow for a large range of different sized cameras to work. The base can conveniently slide to adjust the weight without the need to remove the plate.
- 1000 nit high bright monitor
- High-quality American made 70/30 beam splitter glass
- Screen readable from up to 17'
- Multiple camera mounting option
- Easy balancing with adjustable base
- Lightweight and compact design
- Ships in reusable foam for easy transport
- Monitor supports image flip
- Includes MAC and PC software
- HDMI, composite and VGA
Product Weight (lbs)
1 x Teleprompter Base
1 x Bracket with Glass
1 x Teleprompter Hood with Boot
1 x Monitor
1 x AC Adapter with Cord
1 x PrompterPro Software
1 x Counterweight (2 x 2.5lbs)
2 x D-Ring 1/4-20" Screws
3 x Different Height Risers
Composite BNC, VGA, HDMI
DC 12v / 4A
1920 x 1080
160 Degree (H) / 170 Degree (V)