The Intelix INT-HD70-TXWP extends HDMI, IR, and RS232 over a single solid core shielded Category 5e or greater cable using the Valens VS010TX HDBaseT chip. The INT-HD70-TXWP supports 1080p video signal up to 70m and 4K signals up to 4K@60Hz / 4:2:0 / 8 bit color up to 40m. The INT-HD70-TXWP supports CEC pass through and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. 48V PoH built in allows the transmitter to be powered from a compatible Intelix receiver, the transmitter also has 12V DC output for powering 3rd party device nearby.
The INT-HD70-TXWP is compatible with all Intelix HDBaseT product offerings and any product that meets the HDBaseT specifications.
- Includes Single Decora HDMI wall plate transmitter and cover plate to be paired with any Intelix HDBaseT Receiver
- Extends HDMI up to 4K, IR, and Rs232 up to 70 meters. HDCP2.2 Compliant
- Extends RS232 and IR, and 1 way PoH from any Intelix RX to wall plate transmitter
- Extend HDMI signals up to 4K@60Hz / 4:2:0 up to 40m or 1080P up to 70m
- Built in IR sensor / receiver for IR pass through control
- Diagnostic LED ensure hassle-free and robust installations
- Compatible with all Intelix HDBaseT product offerings and any product that meets the HDBaseT specifications.
- Customized plate options available through our PanelCrafters division
Commercial, education, residential
Any project requiring a wall plate on the transmit side