Stage Pocket System
ACE BACKSTAGE CO., INC. compact-sized Stage Pocket, the Mini Stage Pocket, is a standard general use vertical slant panel flush stage pocket. The Mini Stage Pocket is a compact rugged, high utility, high density design. The Mini Stage Pocket is made of heavy duty steel and may be used to conceal audio, communications, control, data, electric AC power, switches, video, and voice connections etc. below the floor surface for easy access and to prevent connector damage. The Mini Stage Pocket has a compact capacity inter-changeable panel system which permits easy custom connector/panel configurations. The lid/bezel is 1/8” steel with a footprint of 4-3/4” x 7”. The hinge is brushed brass or stainless steel and will not rust or discolor.
The Mini Stage Pocket has the panel capacity for either:
(2) #MP-100 Series CONNECTRIX Panels or
(2) #MP-200 Series Switchcraft® Panels
The Mini Stage Pocket has the connector capacity for either:
(4) CONNECTRIX Connectors or
(4) Neutrik® Connectors or
(4) Switchcraft® Connectors
The Mini Stage Pocket Lid and Mounting Flange assembly is available in 2 oven-cured powder coat finishes plus brushed solid brass. The Lid and Mounting Flange mounts to the Mini Pocket Body which easily installs in raised floors with or without a back box. Two panel positions in the pocket body permit a wide array of connection possibilities. While the space in the pocket is compact, a careful selection of connectors can satisfy requirements for audio, video, computer or 110VAC connectivity.
- COMPACT CAPACITY: The Mini Stage Pocket accomodates #MP-100 Series Panels and #MP-200 Series Panels in an interchangeable multi-panel system making for easy custom configurations. Two (2) optional #MP-100 Series Panels will mount up to 4 CONNECTRIX, Neutirk®, and/or Switchcraft® type connectors*. Two (2) optional #MP-200 Series Panels will mount up to 4 Switchcraft® type connectors.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Welded steel construction of Mini Stage Pocket Lid, Mounting Flange, and Pocket Body resist bending under even the most severe stage loads. The Lid and Mounting Flange is made from 1/8″ (nominally 11 ga. (.125″) CRS) thick steel while the Pocket Body is made from 16 ga. (.062″) thick CRS steel.
- CABLE WAY SLOTS: Two (2) generous 3/8″ x 1-1/4″ Cable Way Slots permit easy cable exit from pocket(s), even for large gauge cables.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy installation into 2.880″ x 5.505″ rectangular cutout in stage floor. Open easy access from the top or back of the stage pocket allows simple connector/panel terminations.
- DECORATOR FINISHES: Scratch/wear resistant finish, oven cured powder coat electro-static applied inside and outside entire Mini Stage Pocket Body. Decorator neutral Antique Copper Vein and Textured Black finishes are standard. A Solid Brass Lid and Mounting Flange as well as Solid Stainless Steel Lid and Mounting Flange with brushed finishes are also available by special order.
Mini Stage Pocket Body Size = 2.750” W x 2.250” H x 6.531” D
Mini Stage Pocket Lid & Mounting Flange Size = 4.750” W x 0.187” H x 7.000” D
Mini Stage Pocket Connector Capacity = Up to 4 CONNECTRIX, Neutrik®, or Switchcraft®
Mini Stage Pocket Cutout Dimensions = 2.880″ W x 5.505″ H
Mini Stage Pocket Material = CRS Steel and/or Solid Half Hard Brass