Electric Panel Assemblies
Pre-cut Mounting Panels are created from high strength steel that is 1/16″ (.062″) thick. These standard panels are always in stock and mount into ACE Stage Pockets with (4 or 6) self-tapping screws. Each panel is fabricated to precisely mate within the pocket mounting holes. Each Electric Panel Assembly is finished with oven cured, semi-gloss, black powder coat for scratch resistance and durability. ACE Electric Panels are flat, strong, and rigid. They make wiring of standard 110VAC connections quick and simple. No need for custom panel fabrication when installing single, double, or triple ganged 110VAC into ACE Stage Pockets.
The new #DSO panel specifically designed to allow isolated speakON connectors to be mounted in the electrical raceway section of a #132 Super Pocket. These #DSO panels can even be labeled to further identify the intended use of the connection.
- FLEXIBLE 110VAC MOUNT: FP2E, FP3E, and PE Series Electric Pocket Panels utilize a custom machined mounting panel with cover panels which allow mounting of 1, 2, or 3 gang Edison Duplex outlets.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: ACE Electric Pocket Panels are made from tough 1/16″ thick Steel. Stock Electric Pocket Panels are flat, strong, and rigid. ACE Electric Pocket Panels are machine punched and ready for installation.
- SMALL, MEDIUM, and LARGE EDSION DUPLEX OUTLET CAPACITY: One (1) #FP2E Panel will mount 2 Edison Duplex Outlets, (1) #FP3E Panel will mount 3 Edison Duplex Outlets, and (1) #PE Panel will mount 1 Edison Duplex Outlet.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Standard Electric Pocket Panels mount with (4 or 6) self-tapping screws. Each Electric Pocket Panel is made to precisely mate within the pocket mounting holes.
- DURABLE FINISH: Oven cured, semi-gloss, black powder coat.
- INCLUDES: (1) Mounting Panel, (1) DB Narrow Cover Plate, (1) Single Gang Isolation Switchbox, Mounting Screws