In the fickle world of Audio & Video formats, Trinity is the Master Clock that stands out from the crowd, with the kind of features that others can only aspire to. With dedicated functions and controls, Trinity is the best sounding and most versatile Master Clock available anywhere. Installed in some of the most prominent audio and post production facilities around the globe, Trinity is in the roots of great percentage of the contemporary music and movie productions. Trinity is also an integral component of some of the largest live concerts and events nowadays.
NEXT LEVEL OF PERFECTION
Powered by an ultra stable oven controlled crystal oscillator, Trinity’s completely redesigned timing engine with 4th generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking provides supremely low jitter and high stability, with distinct sonic advantages that are immediately apparent.
An atomic input makes it a perfect match for the 10M Atomic Clock, while user re-calibration and dual redundant power supply will keep the unit running smoothly and prevent costly downtime.
AS PRO AS YOU CAN GO
Trinity takes care of requirements that usually would have needed several units. With 3 HD and 2 SD generators the unit locks to and generates all known professional video format, while simultaneously offering 3 independent audio channels capable of 384 kHz with varispeed adjustment in cents or percent!
With its wealth of connectivity, flexibility, and ease of use, Trinity is the ideal linchpin for a modern studio.
- Three independent audio generators up to 384 kHz, with Varispeed Control
- Three Independent SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL and NTSC
- Three Independent HD generators, giving you a choice of 16 formats
- Intuitive menu-free user interface with triple display
- Fourth-generation of acoustically focused clocking, now employing 64-bit DSP
- Dual redundant power supply for added reliability
- Oven Controlled Crystal oscillator or atomic input for supremely low jitter
- Factory-calibrated to better than +/-0.02PPM accuracy via atomic clock
- Field recalibration to atomic for better than +/-0.02PPM accuracy
- Always on “Superclock” for support of Digidesign Pro Tools systems
- Power: 12VDC Input 95-245 VAC Input
- Inputs: 1 AES/EBU 2 Wordclock 1 S/PDIF 1 Video 1 Atomic
- Audio A outs: 2 AES/EBU 2 S/PDIF 8 Wordclock
- Audio B outs: 1 AES/EBU 1 S/PDIF 4 Wordclock
- Audio C outs: 1 AES/EBU 1 S/PDIF 4 Wordclock
- HD Video: 3 generators. 2 outputs on each generator.
- SD Video: Simultaneous PAL & NTSC generators 1 NTSC 1 PAL 1 NTSC/PAL switchable on front panel 1
- NTSC60/PAL48 switchable on front panel
4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
64 bit DDS
Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
< +/-0.02ppm @ 64.5°C
< 1 ppm per year
< +/-0.001 ppm
Atomic Clock Input
Basic Sampling Rates (KHz)
32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384
9 Independent and simultaneous: 3 audio, 3 HD, 3 SD
+/- 0.1% NTSC and/or +/- 4% PAL
Universal video input on BNC.
Recognizes all video formats automatically
2 selectable Word Clock on BNC 32kHz – 384kHz
1 AES/EBU on XLR. 32kHz – 192kHz @110 Ohm terminated
1 S/PDIF on RCA. 32kHz – 192kHz @75 Ohm terminated
HD Video 6xBNC @75 Ohm
SD 1 – BNC @75 Ohm fixed for NTSC video standard. Black Burst
SD 2 – BNC @75 Ohm fixed for PAL video standard. Black Burst
SD 3 – BNC @75 Ohm PAL 24/NTSC 30 selectable.Composite Sync
SD 4 – BNC @75 Ohm PAL 48/PAL 47.95 selectable. Composite Sync
Wordclock – 16 BNC, 3Vpp @ 75 Ohm
AES/EBU – 4 XLR @ 110 Ohm
S/PDIF – 4 RCA @ 75 Ohm
4 kg / 8.8 lb
482 mm (W) × 89 mm (H) × 203 mm (D)
19’’ (W) x 3.5’’ (H) x 8’’ (D)