The extension of DVI or VGA, USB keyboard, and 4 x RS422 signal up to 100/150 meters away by using the EVS-SET-1-III Extender and one CAT-5e or better LAN cable.
- Supports 4K@24/25/30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K/60 (4:2:0) and 1080p (12bit) up to 100 meters.
- VGA resolution from 800×600 to 1080P. (Need a passive DVI-to-VGA adapter or DVI-A Cable)
- Supports DVI-D (Single Link) and DVI-A
- Supports RS-232(Bi-direction transfer) baud rate up to 115200 bps.
- Supports Long Reach Mode (Video Resolution Max. 1920x1080p@60Hz / 8bit, Cable Distance Max. 150 Meters)
- Support USB 1.0/1.1 EVS keyboard.
- Support USB (only keyboard) connection to EVS XT-3.
- Local console port (Monitor + USB keyboard)
- Auto console selection between Local and Remote.
- RS422 support full-duplex data communication with baud rate up to 19200 bps.
- Support RS422 pin: Tx, Rx, RESET.
- RS422 pin: “RESET”, keeps High when EVS-extender power off to prevent EVS-extender reset EVS in power off status and disconnect status.