The ATH-M50xBT2 is the second generation of our critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones. These headphones feature 45 mm large aperture drivers in a wireless design, so listeners will enjoy the same sonic signature of the legendary ATH-M50x studio headphones. With this update, we’ve also introduced several noticeable enhancements, such as improved vocal pickup for better call quality, an updated USB-C connection, and multipoint pairing mode.
So, whether you’re looking for high-fidelity audio for your commute to work, conference call setup, or just relaxing and enjoying the music, the ATH-M50xBT2 lets you go wireless whenever you need it.
Expect More from Your Wireless
The ATH-M50xBT2 headphones deliver the legendary M50x studio sound – with exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response – for an exhilarating wireless listening experience.
Enhanced Call Quality
Dual mics and beamforming technology provide exceptional vocal pickup, resulting in crystal-clear phone calls and reliable communication with the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
50 Hr Battery Life
With the ATH-M50xBT2 there’s nothing to hold you back. You get up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
Personalized Listening Experience
Download the A-T Connect app to gain greater control of your headphones. Easily activate low latency mode, adjust EQ, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more.
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and give you access to voice assistant (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri)
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more
- Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
- Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Includes 1.2 m (3.9″) cable for optional wired connection
15 – 28,000 Hz
DC 3.7V lithium polymer battery
Approx. 50 hours continuous use
Approx. 3.5 hours
-38 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
Microphone Frequency Response
85 -15,000 Hz
Microphone Polar Pattern
USB charging cable (30cm, USB Type-A / USB Type-C), Audio cable (1.2m/ 3.5mm stereo mini-plug), Pouch
Line of sight – approx. 10 m (33′)
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles
A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
LDAC / AAC, SBC