The first synth modules to come out in the 60s tended to be unreliable; going from slightly to totally out of tune at various temperatures and being expensive since transistors at the time were a new invention and were only being used in a few electronics. But this didn’t stop artists like the Rolling Stones, Brian Eno, Depeche Mode and so many more from creating some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
- Vintage-sounding 904A Low Pass VCF module from the ‘70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 & 15” Series
- Artist roster includes world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- VCF features Fixed Control Voltage (Cutoff), Range and Regeneration (Resonance) controls
- Audio in and out connectors plus 3 CV inputs for control of frequency
- 2 controls and a switch gives you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 65 mA +12 V, 50 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.