The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
- Vintage-sounding 914 fixed filter bank module from the ‘70s
- Authentic reproduction of the discrete I/O circuitry from the “Modular 55” Series
- Artist roster includes world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- 12 active bandpass filters ranging from 125 Hz-5.6 kHz
- Additional lowpass and highpass filters
- Dual input and output jacks
- Eurorack specs: 28 HP, 60 mA +12 V, 70 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.