The DigitaLinx DL-HD70LS-H2 extender set transmits HDMI 2.0 audio and video, up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4/ 8 bit color with HDR support, and bidirectional IR up to 70 meters away using a single solid core, shielded Category 6 twisted pair cable. Supports HDMI 2.0a, HDR10 and HDCP 2.2 as well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio formats. Control extension supports bidirectional IR. Built in re-clocking circuitry ensures that extender set is backwards compatible with older HDMI version chip sets.
The extender system uses 2:1 data compression when the signal surpasses 10Gbps, anything under 10Gbps will never be compressed. System supports flexible power so entire extender circuit can be powered by either the TX or RX side. Supports static HDR (HDR10) only when data rate exceeds 18Gbps, supports dynamic HDR (HDR10+ / Dolby Vision) when data rate is 10Gbps or less.
Built-in surge protection helps ensure hassle-free and robust installations. The 18 volt power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected.
The DL-HD70LS-H2 is sold only as a set. The individual transmitter and receiver are not compatible with other HDBaseT devices due to proprietary PoE circuitry.
- Complete set Includes TX, RX, power supply, and IR flasher/emitter
- Extend HDMI 2.0 signals up to 4K@60Hz / 4:4:4 up to 70m (4K 40m / 1080P 70m)
- Extends bi-directional IR. Flexible PoC (Power on either end)
- Supports HDR10
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Flexible power design (use power supply at TX or RX)
- Includes re-clocking circuitry for maximum device compatibility
- Locking power connector (power supply included)
- Extend HDMI source up to 18G
- Residential home theater extension
- 4K HDR10
- Residential, commercial, house of worship, higher education