The DigitaLinx DL-HDM88A-H2 is an eight input by eight output HDMI 2.0 matrix switcher with HDCP 2.2 support and capable of handling resolutions up 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 / 8 bit color with static and dynamic HDR output support for each channel. The matrix features advanced independent EDID management control for each HDMI input as well as an Easy EDID analyzer. The analog and digital audio outputs on the DL-HDM88A-H2 can be set to follow the HDMI video route or can be independently routed either by API or web control interface. Built in re-clocking circuitry ensures the switcher is backwards compatible with sources with older HDMI version chip sets.
The DL-HDM88A-H2 can be controlled via front panel buttons, front panel IR, external IR, remote IR, RS232, and Ethernet. The matrix includes a simple IR remote control to allow IR switching. The matrix also features a full command set for RS232 and Ethernet control with third party control systems, plus control via web user interface.
- 8 x HDMI in, 8 x HDMI out
- All HDMI I/O support full 18G 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 and 4K HDR
- Analog and digital de-embedded audio outputs
- Audio outputs can follow video or be routed independently
- Built in web server control
- Supports IR, RS232 and IP control
- Manual DIP switch for EDID management
- Web control features advanced independent EDID control for each HDMI input
- Open telnet API for 3rd party control
- Integrated re-clocking circuitry for maximum device compatibility (cable box, streaming players, and other devices)
True matrix routing and distribution of HDMI signals
A/V routing in environments with demanding control system
Ideal for residential AV distribution, houses of worship, corporate video conferencing