The Line Level Shifter’s primary function is to increase or decrease signal voltage back and forth between -10dBu and +4dBV (depending on which way you route through it).
The Line Level Shifter also breaks loop antenna that causes ground hum and buzz, as well as converting back and forth between balanced and unbalanced connections AND preventing the cable to act as an antenna for noise.
Simply place a channel of theLine Level Shifter on the cable connections between the two mismatching pieces of equipment.Line Level Shifter will not affect the quality of the audio, it will improve it.
We use 1/4” smart jacks that accept any combination of unbalanced (TS) or unbalanced (TRS) plugs. These are passive devices (no power required), in cold rolled steel housings, hand-soldered circuit boards and top quality components and hardware.
- Converts Signal Voltage Back and Forth Between -10dBu and +4dBV
- Custom Made Step Up/Down Isolation Transformers
- Prevents Ground Loops That Cause Hum and Buzz
- Convert Back and Forth Between Unbalanced and Balanced Connector Types
- Simply Insert on Audio Connections Between Offending Pieces of Gear
- Not Intended for Use on Mic Level, Instrument or Powered Speaker Lines
- 2-Channel Line Level Shifter
- 1/4” Smart Jacks
- Dimensions: 4.75” (L) / 3.5” (W) / 2.63” (H)