The FiberPlex Technologies `TKIT’ bundles takes the incredible flexibility of the TD-6010 12.5 Gbps workbox and bundles it with a set of application specific SFP modules to create a simple, easy to order solution for your specific application. Includes AC Power Adapters. All TKIT boxes come equipped with a USB 2.0 Micro-B Connection for monitor control. It is a USB port intended to monitor and control the installed SFP. It is for future functionality only, Fiberplex currently does not have software available for this.
All fiber connectors are LC duplex and all TKIT kits come with all SFPs needed. All TKITs listed have HDBNC connections where applicable. HDMI D (micro-HDMI) on HDMI connections.
- SMPTE 424M, 292M and 259M compliant
- Supported format: 25/625, 720p/1080i (50/59.94/60Hz), 1080p (23.98/24/15/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz)
- HDMI/DVI Input: 24 bit (3×8 bits), RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:4:4, BW = 150Mhz, RGB Range (Full/SMPTE), Up to 8 channel audio de-embedding (PCM), HDMI 1.4 Type D connector, HDMI Type D plug with retention, HDCP supported
- Control via serial interface including: Voltage & Temperature Monitoring
- HDMI/DVI interface configuration, EDID reading, Audio mapping, Module Information
Storage Temperature (Degrees C)
-40 – 85°C
Operating Temperature (Degrees C)
0 – 50°C
Full speed USB 2.0 compliant MicroB Device
2 SFP+ MSA (SFF-8431, SFF-8432, SFF-8433) compliant slots, data rate 0 – 12.5 gigabits