The MultiZorber II offers the lightweight quality of foam with the acoustic performance of fiberglass. The new fabric front allows for greatly enhanced mid and high frequency absorption, along with a more refined look than the original MultiZorber.
- 2” – 2 pcf density fiberglass with nylon sailcloth on the back and Guilford FR701 fabric on the front
- Portable acoustic environment
- NRC 0.90 against a wall or ceiling
- NRC 1.35 as a free-standing baffle
- No adhesive or impaling clips needed
- For easy, damage-free-hanging on a wall, try the 3M Command Wire Hook, 5 lb rating (Model 17069)
- Class A fire rated, made in the USA