Compact Portable 5.1 Channel Audio to Left Right Analog Audio
The GefenTV Digital Audio Decoder takes audio encoded in Dolby Digital (at up to 5.1 channels) from your multichannel S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio source and converts it to L/R analog audio — without the need for any other external equipment!
With the GefenTV Digital to Analog Decoder you can listen to digital audio sources such as DVD and CD players or digital computer audio on your legacy analog sound system, preserving your current investment.
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio to L/R analog audio
- Digital interpolation filter and digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Supports up to 6 channels (up to 5.1 Surround) of audio encoded in Dolby Digital
- Auto samples at frequencies of 32, 44.1, 48 KHz
- 24-bit incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Allows listening to digital audio sources on legacy analog sound systems
- Compact and easy to install
Inputs: Coaxial and Optical digital audio ports
Outputs: Right and Left RCA-type Stereo analog output ports
Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
Frequency Response: +/-0.5dB
Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB (20Hz – 20kHz A Weighting)
Power Supply/Power Consumption: 5V DC / 5W max.
Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C – 70 degrees C
Dimensions: 1.8″ W x 1.8″ H x 0.9″ D
Shipping Weight: 1 lb.