The E-HL10DS is the newest addition to IDX’s High Load Li-ion V-Mount battery family. With a 96Wh capacity, the E-HL10DS is capable of handling an impressive 10A/120W draw. Weighing in at 1.76lbs, the E-HL10DS is perfect for high draw applications where weight matters. The E-HL10DS comes equipped with one built-in D-Tap connector capable of taking a 50W load to power ancillary accessories. The new internal design of the battery pack cradles each cell securely to maximize the safety of the battery. Like all IDX V-Mount batteries, the E-HL10DS is built to the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- 96Wh capacity with the ability to handle high current draws of 10A/120W.
- (1) D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum draw of 120W.
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs are located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout.
- Weighing only 1.76 lbs., the E-HL10DS is compact and durable, ideal for power hungry equipment where weight matters.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the E-HL10DS is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, and over current.
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the E-HL10DS is one of the most reliable batteries on the market.
- Unrestricted spare E-HL10DS batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations. For further clarification please contact IDX.
- The E-HL10DS is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
14.4V, 6.6Ah, 96Wh*
Max. Output Voltage
Maximum Discharge Current
10A / 120W
-To charge: 32 deg F ~ 104 deg F / 0 deg C ~ 40 deg C
-To discharge: -4 deg F ~ 113 deg F / -20 deg C ~ 45 deg C
-To store: -32 deg F ~ 104 deg F / -35 deg C ~ 40 deg C
3.82(W) x 5.75(H) x 2.30(D) inches; 97(W) x 146(H) x 58(D) mm
1.76 lbs. / 798g approx.