The AVO-USB-C extenders transmit low speed USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 signals up to 330 feet, and full speed USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 signals up to 100 feet over twisted pair cabling. The AVO-USB-C is installed at a remote location to connect peripherals to a host device. The AVO-USB-C is plug-and-play, does not require driver software, and uses the same USB circuit as our other USB bus power devices for installation flexibility.
- USB 2.0 full speed 12Mbps, USB 1.1 legacy support
- Up to 330 feet cable lengths on U/UTP category 5/5e/6
- Not for USB 2.0 high speed
- No external power required, uses host device’s 5V power
- USB "A" female (client) to RJ45 jack connectivity
- Requires compatible host end.
- Compatible with "New" Promethean Active Panel Displays