Power Sequencing Control
The Juice Goose iP 1520 is a microcontroller based power distribution device that can be accessed via internet or intranet communications using Ethernet or RS232 connection.
With this remote access, individual AC receptacles can be turned on and off and monitored for electrical current flow.
The iP 1520 has a twenty amp capacity and provides AC line conditioning and surge protection.
The iP 1520 provides economical web or intranet based remote power control to six receptacles grouped into three individual Power Pods.
Each of these Pods can be turned on and off individually from anywhere on the planet.
In addition, current draw can be monitored from 0.2 to 20.0 amps per power POD.
The iP 1520 can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface that can be accessed by any web browser.
It can also be remote controlled by RS232 connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
- Internet, intranet and RS232 remote control
- Local fail safe sequencing and manual override
- On-board web server for easy set up, control, sequencing and monitoring
- Front panel indicators for network connection and outlets on
- Amperage monitoring from 0.20 to 20.0 amps per power POD
- Administrator and User login options
- Automatic Power Cycle to reboot a network data router if network connection is lost
- AC line conditioning and surge protection
16 Gauge Steel
1.72H x 19.0W x 7.0D
Back Panel, 20A Thermal
POWER INPUT CORD
7 Foot, 12/3 SJTW with NEMA 5/20P
120 VAC at 60 Hz
Six NEMA 5/20R (Controlled) and One NEMA 5/20R Unswitched
NUMBER OF CONTROLLABLE PODS
RELAY CURRENT RATING (amps)
POWER LINE FILTRATION
Multi-stage Filter (48dB at 30 MHz)
RJ-45 (8 Wire)
RJ-11 (3 Wire)
Power On and Network Connection LEDs
Outlet On, Sequence Delay and Current Flow
( Additional web based control features are described in this Manual.)
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE (degrees Fahrenheit)
32 to 158
-40 to 185