Juice Goose Power Conditioner
Both the JG11.15 and the JG11.20 feature 11 AC receptacles for use with more densely packed equipment racks. These receptacles include an unswitched outlet on the back of the unit as well as one on the front. All outlets are rotated to better accommodate ??wall wart?? power supplies. Each of the 11 AC outlets is rated for 15 amps.
The JG11.15 has a 15 amp circuit breaker and a technical current rating for total current through all receptacles of 12 amps. The JG11.20 has a 20 amp circuit breaker and a technical current rating of 16 amps. The higher current rating of the JG11.20, coupled with 11 outlets makes this product a real work horse.
LONGER POWER CORD
The power cord on the JG11 is an accommodating 12 3/4 feet long to allow its use in difficult to reach applications. NOTE: due to the 20 amp rating of the JG11.20 the power cord has a NEA 5-20P plug which reguires a 20 amp receptacle for connection to main power. This plug is not compatible with wall receptacles rated at 15 amps. For 15 amp applications select the JG11.15.
UP FRONT CIRCUIT BREAKER
Both JG1s features a circuit breaker mounted on the front of the chassis to protect against current overload. Resetting the breaker in the event of an overload is easy. Circuit breakers are rated at either 15 amps or 20 amps, depending on the model.
THREE EAR WARRANTY
Every JG Series product is manufactured to exact Juice Goose specifacations. Every JG Series product is subjected to a complete funtional test before shipping. And every JG11 packs a 3 year warranty and the full backing of th best name in power products, Juice Goose.
- Power distribution shall be the Juice Goose JG 11-15A.
- It shall have a 15 amp capacity and be rack mountable in a 19″ X 1U space.
- It shall have a total of 11 NEMA 5-15R AC receptacles, 10 on the rear of the chassis and 1 on the front.
- One front and one rear receptacle shall be unswitched.
- The power cable shall be 15 feet long. The AC receptacles shall be oriented such that the grounding contact is at the bottom of the receptacle.
- Additional features shall include power surge protection across the hot and neutral leads.
120vac, 60 Hz
TECHNICAL CURRENT CAPACITY
12 or 16 Amps (80% of circuit breaker rating)
CURRENT OVERLOAD PROTECTION
Circuit Breaker, 15 or 20 Amp, Thermal on Front
1.75H x 19W x 7D
20 AMP 14.75 Foot 12/3 SJT with NEMA 5-20 Plug
15 AMP 14.75 Foot 14/3 SJT with NEMA 5-15 Plug
POWER OUTPUT RECEPTACLES
Eleven NEMA 5-15, 15 Amp Rating Each
AC LINE FILTRATION
Line Capacitor (Line & Neutral)
VOLTAGE SPIKE PROTECTION
Metal Oxide Varistor (Line & Neutral)