The KY-PZ100 is a robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera. It’s the first PTZ camera that features JVC’s unique IP communications engine providing network connection via Wi-Fi*, 4G-LTE*, or cabled LAN. It’s designed to be used as a stand alone remote camera or as part of a multi-camera system in both studio and field environments. In addition to its 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs, it is also capable of reliably streaming 1080i/60, 1080p, 720p, and 360p video with 2-channel audio–all with minimal latency and forward error correction. Camera control is possible from a web browser, or with the dedicated RM-LP100 remote control panel, or from a variety of remote units using standard protocol. The camera also includes on-board HD recording at up to 50Mbps to a micro SDHC/SDXC card with the ability to upload the recorded files to an external server.
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- 12x digital zoom
- Autofocus and image stabilization built-in.
- Fast f/1.6-4.7 maximum aperture for excellent low light
- High sensitivity mode (down to 0.02 lux, color)
- Night mode (0.003 lux, BW)
- Direct drive motor for smooth, quiet and accurate pan and tilt
- PoE+ equipped: LAN cable enables simultaneous streaming, camera control and power supply
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI and HDMI and IP digital outputs
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio)
- USB host connection for Wi-Fi or 4G LTE adapter*