The DM80-DANTE is a multichannel audio interface expansion card that enables the KLARK TEKNIK DM8000 Digital Audio Processor to connect to external devices using the Dante highperformance digital media protocol to deliver audio over a standard Ethernet IP network. Dual RJ-45 connections share 16 x 16 channel networking of 24-bit / 48 kHz low-latency audio over Cat5e cable (max. 100 m / 330 ft.), while DM80-DANTE’s Ethernet connection provides comprehensive PC remote control and configuration. Additionally, a proprietary digital audio networking ULTRANET connection simultaneously outputs up to 16 channels of audio. The DM80-DANTE lets you harness all of the processing benefits of the DM8000, even when it is used in third-party system applications.
- Dante* expansion module for Klark Teknik DM8000 etc. featuring Dante and ULTRANET audio networking
- Expands the processing benefits of DM8000 to third-party systems
- Dante enabled audio networking enables up to 16 input and 16 output channels
- ULTRANET digital audio networking for additional and simultaneous 16 output channels
- Full software configuration and control via integrated Ethernet port
- Dual RJ-45 connections for Dante primary and secondary networking interface
- Transformer-isolated design to eliminate ground loop interference
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.