The VNET ETHERNET INTERFACE is a rack-mountable device for connecting a Windows PC running VNET Software to any VNET loudspeaker network. Capable of driving a network span up to 1 km and 50 devices, the VNET ETHERNET INTERFACE provides the PC user with complete control, tuning and diagnostics of all devices on the network. Connectivity to a Windows PC or laptop is simple and cost effective using standard Ethernet cabling, with interconnections between VNET devices via Cat5 cables and RJ45 connectors. The rugged steel enclosure and Ethercon connectors ensure the VNET ETHERNET INTERFACE will provide a long lifetime of reliable service.
- Ethernet computer connection device for VNET
- Capable of driving 1 km of network cable
- Rugged steel enclosure and Ethercon connectors
- Free-standing or rack-mount options
- Self-powered using Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.