Space saving power distribution, designed for continuous operation, provides two banks of 5V, 12V, or 24V voltage outputs in a single unit. Ideal format to streamline installations that use DC powered devices.
DCP-2424: 24VDC + 24VDC
DCP-1224: 12VDC + 24VDC
DCP-1212: 12VDC + 12VDC
DCP-524: 5VDC + 24VDC
DCP-512: 5VDC + 12VDC
DCP-55: 5VDC + 5VDC
- Each unit features 2 voltage banks (color coded for easy identification of outputs). Each bank has eight outputs, available in various combinations of 5V@11A, 12V@16A, and 24V@8A
- Each output is protected by PTC fuse with auto reset for overload protection.
- LED on each voltage bank indicates power status (active/inactive).
- Detachable voltage output terminals (16) with quick-install screw terminal connectors.
- Universal Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- 6 ft. power cord (C13 to NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Chassis: 12 in. x 6 in. x 1.625 in. (5 lbs.)
- Universal mounting brackets (wall, rack, shelf)
- COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- ETL Listed (UL60065)
- Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and international components
Be the first to review “Lowell DCP-512 5VDC and 12VDC Multi-Output Power Supply”