Hinged utility wall-mount bracket provides an economical, space saving solution for patch panels, routers, switchers, small hubs and similar shallow 19 in. EIA compliant equipment.
- 16-gauge steel with 11-gauge rails tapped 10-32
- Hinged design allows 180 degree swing-out for access to cables
- Mounting holes on standard 16 in. stud centers and 19 in. EIA spacing
- Mount to wall or 19 in. open frame rack (2 or 4 post)
- One-pair mounting rails tapped 10-32
- Black semi-gloss powder epoxy finish
- Screws, velcro straps
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
Certified U.S. steel
Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
Be the first to review “Lowell HUB-6 Hinged Utility Bracket, 6U”