A tile bridge is often required by local building codes for safety reasons as well as for improved aesthetics in suspended 2’x2′ or 2’x4′ tile ceilings. It distributes the speaker’s weight to the ceiling support structure, reducing the likelihood of tiles sagging under the weight of heavy speakers. NOTE: This tile bridge is meant for infinite baffle installation only–it will not accept a backbox.
- Formed construction, lightweight, rigid support
- 22-gauge galvanized steel
- 23.75 in. x 12.125 in.
- 5.188 in. diameter opening
- Mounting Aids: Clips
- For Speaker Size:- 4 inch
- For Grille Type: Screw-mount
- Backbox Requirements: None (only for infinite baffles)
Be the first to review “Lowell LBS4-R 5.188-Inch Diameter Round Opening Tile Bridge for 4-Inch Speaker”