A tile bridge is often required by local building codes for safety reasons as well as for improved aesthetics in suspended 2’x2′ or 2’x4′ tile ceilings. It distributes the speaker’s weight to the ceiling support structure, reducing the likelihood of tiles sagging under the weight of heavy speakers.
- Formed construction, lightweight, rigid support
- 24-gauge galvanized steel
- 23.75 in. x 15.5 in.
- 10.75 in. diameter opening
- Mounting Aids:?? Wire-tie points for seismic anchoring where required by code, multiple attachment points
- For Driver Size:?? 8 inch
- For Grille Type:?? Screw-mount or torsion
- Backbox Requirements:?? Use with or without backbox