The Marshall CV228 weatherproof Lipstick Camera captures crisp, color accurate HD video from a next generation Sony sensor, wide 4.0mm (85°) lens and efficient precision processors. The feature rich CV228 is built into a durable all-weather cylinder-shaped body only 19.5mm in diameter and 3-meter breakout cable including 3GSDI, remote RS485 and 12V power. CV228 is built for rugged outdoor or dirty environments where dust, dirt, water, mud, and snow become a factor.
Miniature Camera Size
The Marshall CV228 can be positioned in very discreet locations with the ability to withstand dirty, dusty, and wet environments. Despite its compact form factor, the CV228 produces reliable crystal-clear video over full-size 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) in Progressive or Interlaced resolutions up to 1920×1080. As shown with the optional CVM-6 accessory mount.
Improved Sensors and Design
The Marshall CV228 utilizes the latest Sony sensor and processor technology with a step-up in video performance and very low signal noise threshold, even in low-light conditions. Additionally, the CV228 contains a more durable and flexible RG6 coaxial breakout cable to withstand heavy use and bend rotation.
Versatile Placement & Mounting
The Marshall CV228 includes a standard 1/4”-20 mount socket for use with tripods, gooseneck, and other camera mounting hardware. For enhanced flexibility, combine with the Marshall CVM-6 Adhesive Camera Mount Kit with lipstick clip option.
Flexible Control & Framerate Options
Easily select between 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 frame-rates at 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i, and 1280x720p resolutions. For remote adjust and match, the CV226 supports RS485 Visca control, allowing precision picture adjustments to be performed from control rooms, OB vans, and or broadcast trucks.
- Full-sized 3G/HDSDI (BNC) video output
- 2.2 Megapixel (1/2.8”) sensor (4:2:2 color)
- Interchangeable 4.0mm lens with 85° Horizontal AOV
- 10-foot (3 meter) breakout cable with BNC (3GSDI), RS485, and locking 12V power
- Interchangeable M12 lens with IP67 cap includes stock 4mm lens (85°H. AOV)
- IP67-rated weatherproof housing; submerge in water up to 10-feet for several hours
- Full-HD resolutions: 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i and 1280x720p
- Frame rates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25 fps
- Remote adjustable through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- CV-RCP-V2 Touchscreen RCP compatible and free Camera Control Software option
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including white balance, color, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, exposure, gamma, and more
2.2 Megapixel 1/2.8” sensor (4:2:2 color)
1981 (H) x 1288 (V) / 2,551,528 (Pixels)
1944 (H) x 1212 (V) / 2,356,128 (Pixels)
2.75 (H) μm x 2.75 (V) μm
16:9 Progressive Scan
1920x1080p-60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25, 1920x1080i-60/59.94/50, 1280x720p-60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25
More than 1000 TVL
3.6mm F2.0 M12 Mount – interchangeable w/o cap
Manual (1/30 or 1/25~1/30,000 sec)
Auto White Balance
AUTO/AUTO EXT/ PRESET / Manual (Red-Gain, Blue-Gain)
Mirror, Horizontal or Vertical Flip
Operating / Storage Temp
-10 Degrees C~50 Degrees C
IP67 rated; ability to submerge in water up to 45 minutes at a time
12V DC 1.0A
12v power supply, can operate 12V+/-10% with a 6-watt draw
19.5 (W) x 19.5 (H) x 62.5 (D)mm
Approx. 195g/0.42Lbs with cable