CS/C Mount Lens Sold Separately.
Compact HD Camera with Global Shutter and Genlock Sync features. Built around an impressive 1/1.8″ Sony global sensor with 25% larger pixels and flexible CS lens mount (lens sold separately) make this the most capable POV camera in the compact camera lineup.
New Global Shutter CMOS Technology
Global Shutter camera sensors are nothing new to the broadcast proAV industry, however when users are challenged to capture ultra-fast motion within the field-of-view, motion anomalies become more of a challenge – Sony Global Shutter sensors perform better in these conditions as all pixels are exposed (start to finish) simultaneously.
Genlock Tri-Level Sync Feature
Tri-level sync allows multiple cameras to be plugged into HD workflows already in sync (genlock) which allows for seamless transitions between cameras with minimal amount of delay. Tri-level runs at higher frequency which makes the HD60 signal sync more accurate and more seamless.
25% Larger Pixel Size
Larger physical pixel sizes allow for greater accuracy of color and clarity even in low-light applications. The CV368 utilizes a Sony Exmor 1/1.8″ sensor with larger physical pixels to deliver step-up broadcast quality images from a compact camera size.
Durable, Flexible, Powerful
Marshall Compact Cameras are cut from individual aluminum alloy blocks, designed with rear I/O connector protection, solid 1/4″-20 mount type, and flexible interchangeable lenses. Ability to remotely adjust and match a POV camera from a control room that is installed hundreds or thousands of feet away is a powerful tool and comes standard with every Marshall Camera.
- Sony 1/1.8″ Exmor Global Sensor
- 3.2MP with 25% larger physical pixel size
- Simultaneous HDMI & 3GSDI outputs
- Flexible CS/C Lens Mount (lens sold separately)
- Global Shutter with Tri-Level Sync (Genlock)
- SMPTE 424M (2.97Gbps) – 3GSDI:
- 1920x1080p @ 50, 59.94, 60fps
- SMPTE 292M (1.485Gbps) – HDSDI:
- 1920x1080p @ 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30fps
- 1920x1080i @ 50, 59.94, 60fps
- 1280x720p @ 50, 59.94, 60fps
- Low Light sensitivity (0.05 Lux) with ability to capture IR wavelengths
- Image Mirror/Flip, Digital Zoom, Digital Image Stabilizer
- Microphone/Line Level input with 2.5V Mic bias
- Color Matrix to be offered as firmware update (coming soon)
- Environmental: -10C ~ 50C
- Power Consumption: 6W
Be the first to review “Marshall Electronics CV368 Compact 3G-SDI and HDMI Global Camera with Genlock”