mLogic’s 1U rack-mounatble SAS LTO’s for Windows and Linux are affordable and easy to deploy backup/archive solutions designed for small to medium sized businesses.?? Users can keep their data secure on LTO tape cartridges that can be transported off-site for disaster recovery or long-term archiving.?? mLogic 1U rack-mountable SAS LTO solutions are available in single drive and dual drive versions. Single drive units can be easily upgraded in the field to dual drive units.
LTO is unrivaled in terms of cost, reliability, portability and security and plays a critical role in data protection.?? Any industry where vast amounts of data are being collected and stored ?? medical imaging, digital surveillance, oil/gas exploration and video production for example – can benefit from LTO technology.
- 1U rack-mountable SAS LTO with single LTO tape drives
- Up to 30TB storage capacity per tape cartridge
- Up to 750 MB/second data transfer rate
- Reads and writes to both LTO 7 & 8 tapes
- Linear Tape File System (LTFS) compatible
- Designed to backup and archive content on Linux and Windows workstations
- LTO tape has a 30+ years shelf life – Significantly longer than hard drives
- Ships with LTO-7 data tape, cleaning tape and SAS cable (SAS HBA required)????
6 Gb/s SAS
Single or Dual IBM LTO-8, LTFS Compatible
Drive Performance, Native / Compressed
300 / 750 MB/s
Cartridge Capacity, Native / Compressed
12TB / Up to 30TB
Windows or Linux PC with SAS HBA
IBM LTFS or compatible backup/archive software
10.2 x 7.8 x 2.32"/ 259 x 198 x 59 mm
Single Drive – 16 lb / 7.25 kg
Dual Drive – 19 lb / 8.6 kg
What’s in the Box?
1U enclosure with dual LTO-8 tape drives
Fujifilm LTO-7 data cartridge(s)
Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
2 meter SAS cable(s)
Optional SAS HBA