3 pole 1/4” professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell
The heavy-duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4” plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88 mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
- Extra slim 1/4” plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts – avoid hook up of tip contact
depends on mating connector m2
> 2 G2 (initial)
Rated current per contact
depends on mating connector A
< 50 V
4 – 7 mm
> 1000 mating cycles
Polyacetal (POM) + PU
2 m Ni (Su)
Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
IEC 60603-11 / EIA RS-453
Complies with IEC 68-2-20
-20 degrees C to +65 degrees C