The Strum Tuner ?? multi-string Guitar and Bass pedal tuner. Three display modes: Classic needle type, Strobe and Polyphonic tuner.
A variety of tuning modes can be chosen, such as drop D and flat tuning up to 3 semitones. The LED matrix display can be seen clearly from anywhere on the stage.
Tuning accuracy is ±1 cent. With the tuner’s rapid response display, tuning a guitar or bass just became easier and more accurate.
True bypass circuitry allows for quick switching without latency or loss of tonality.
Strum Tuner: one strum and you’re done!
- Two exciting tuning modes: Strum(polyphonic) or Chromatic
- Intelligent switch for polyphonic tuning and single string tuning
- Strum tuning model needle or marquee display
- Drop D tuning
- Flat tuning and A4 frequency range
- True bypass circuitry to allow you to quickly switch the signal in and out without latency or loss of tone
- Compatible with both Guitar and Bass
Tuning Range: A0(27.5Hz)-C8(4186Hz)
Tuning Mode: Chromatic, Polyphonic
A4 range: 436Hz-445Hz
Tuning precision: ±0.5Hz
Input Impedance:1k Ohms
Output Impedance:10k Ohms
Power: 9V (9V battery) ACD-007A (negative tip)
Dimensions:122(L) x 72(W) x 47(H)mm