Odyssey’s Redline Series BACKSPIN2 DJ Backpack lets you take all your digital DJ equipment essentials from one gig to the next. The bag has many padded compartments and pockets to easily store your Serato, laptop, DJ controllers, microphones, interfaces, cables, hard drives, headphones, vinyl, and much more. Fully padded in all the right places for the ultimate in digital gear protection.
The new BRLBACKSPIN2 sports the new Redline Series DJ emblem and features large side pockets and an expanded exterior top pouch as well as a roomier interior section.
- Fully Padded for Gear Protection
- Padded Interior Dividers for Organized Packing
- Dedicated Adjustable Compartment for Laptop
- Dedicated Headphone Compartment
- Dedicated LSTANDM Laptop Stand Compartment
- Heavy-Duty Zippers and Zipper Pulls
- Convenient Elastic Band Cable Holders
- Easy Accessible Large Side and Front Pockets
- Sturdy Bottom Feet Increases Vertical Stability
- Padded Back, Handle, and Shoulder Straps for Extra Comfort
- Fits gear such as: Allen & Heath Xone DX, Akai APC20, Akai APC40, Akai MPD 32, Denon DN-MC2000, Hercules 4MX, Hercules DJ4 Set, Hercules RMX, Hercules RMX 2, Hercules Steel, M-Audio Torq, Native Instruments Maschine, Novation Twitch
- Con’t: Pioneer DDJ-WeGo, Reloop Jockey II, Reloop Mixage, Serato SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, Serato Traktor Scratch, Vestax Typhoon, Vestax Spin, Vestax VCI-100 MK2, Vestax VCI-300 MK2, Vestax VCI-380, and many others
- Fits other DJ accessories such as: Fits other DJ accessories such as:17 inch Laptops, Headphones, Hard Drives, iPods/iPads and Other Digital Tablets, Laptop/Gear Stands such as Odyssey’s Folding LSTANDM, and more!
Approximate Dimensions (Exterior)
19 W x 20 H x 13 D
Approximate Shipping Dimensions (Exterior)
23 x 15.5 x 9 inches
Approximate Shipping Weight