SONEX One Panels are a versatile product, offering effective acoustic control in a variety of applications and environments including industrial facilities, multi-purpose rooms and architectural projects. SONEX One Panels are attractive and reliable, featuring Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) ranging from 0.85 to 1.10.
The sculpted surface of each panel deflects and disperses sound waves, allowing the open-cell willtecr foam to convert sound energy into quiet, kinetic energy.pinta’s exclusive willtec foam is Class 1 fire-rated according to ASTM E 84 for flame spread and smoke density. willtec natural meets the corner burn test UL 1715.
SONEX One Panels are available in natural or HPC-coated finishes. Our exclusive HPC formulation protects the foam from dust and dirt and makes it possible to wipe panels clean using only a damp cloth. SONEX One Panels are easy to install on any wall and/or ceiling surface with pinta’s acouSTIC water-based adhesive. The panels can also be used in conjunction with SONEX One Baffles, which have the same pattern but are designed to hang from ceilings in large rooms or open interior spaces.
- High-performance acoustic panel
- Adhere to wall/ceiling using acouSTIC adhesive
- Made from willtec foam
- Softly sculpted surface
- Class 1 fire resistant (ASTM E 84)
- Colors: natural white and light grey; HPC-coating (20-box minimum order requirement)
- Dimensions: 610 x 1219 mm (24 x 48 inches)
- Thickness: 51 or 76 mm (2 or 3 inches)
- Sound absorption: NRC from 0.85 to 1.10 (ASTM C423-90a)
- Applications: retail stores, printing press rooms, production facilities, indoor firing ranges, indoor aquatic and recreation centers, educational facilities and daycare centers