EXO Crimp Frame and EXO-EX Die Set for ezEX-RJ45 Connectors
In today’s networks, twisted pair cables are demanding more speed and bandwidth. To help meet these requirements, Cat5e/6/6A cables have increased in size. Both the outer diameter of the cable and the insulation diameter of the conductors are larger and vary by manufacturer, making cable and connector compatibility a challenge. The new patented ezEX-RJ45 Termination System is the solution providing greater cable to connector compatibility to meet higher performance demands. The ezEX-RJ45 connectors feature a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows “big” conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating.
- Single cycle crimp and flush trim
- EXO Die is easily interchangeable
- Reversible EXO Die for left hand and right hand users
- Connectors lock into tool for correct positioning during crimp
- Push button lock for easy storage
- Ergonomic comfort grip TPR handles