ezEX44 ezEX-RJ45 Connectors 500 Bulk Pack
The Platinum Tools ezEX44 Connector is designed for larger cables and conductors. Features a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar that allows larger conductors to pass through the front end of the connector. Making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. The connector is typically used with Cat6 and is terminated with EXO Crimp Frame and EXO-EX Die (PLAT-100061C).
In today’s networks, twisted pair cables are demanding more speed and bandwidth. To help meet these requirements, Cat5e/6/6A cables have increased in size. Both the outer diameter of the cable and the insulation diameter of the conductors are larger and vary by manufacturer, making cable and connector compatibility a challenge. The new patented ezEX-RJ45 Termination System is the solution providing greater cable to connector compatibility to meet higher performance demands. The ezEX-RJ45 connectors feature a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows “big” conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating.
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
- Hi-Lo stagger isolates each conductor for higher performance
- 5e/6/6A compliant
- Insulation diameter (conductor): Size range: .039” ?? .044” (1.0 ??1.12mm)
- Max outer diameter: .290” (7.36mm)
- Rated up to 10 Gigabit for superior performance
- Works with solid or stranded conductors from 24-22 AWG
- FCC, RoHS 2 & UL compliant
- Made in USA