Two Dante Network to Digital Audio Interface
The SF-ND2 is a digital audio interface that converts two Dante network audio channels to a stereo digital audio output. The output is switch-selectable to provide an AES/EBU on XLR, or coaxial and optical S/PDIF. The switch enables the appropriate output jack and any required electrical and data format conversion. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-ND2 is a professional grade product for studio quality performance.
The SF-ND2 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-ND2 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Left/Right Digital Audio
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF Coaxial or Optical Output
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Digital Audio Output Sample Rate Equals Dante Sample Rate
- Transformer-Isolated AES/EBU Output
- Dante Audio Signals Remain in the Digital Domain through the Output
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
Network Connector: RJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
Digital Audio Ethernet Protocol: Dante
Transmission Rate: 100 Mbps
Sample Rates Supported: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
Bit Depth Supported: 24 bits
Outputs (3): 110 ohms AES/EBU XLR, transformer isolated; 75 ohms S/PDIF RCA jack; S/PDIF optical (selectable)
Indicators (3): Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel)
Ambient Operating Environment: 0° C to 50° C
Power Requirement: PoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af